The Government of Canada is providing direct funding of $14.3 million to the Province of Nova Scotia, under the Canada Nature Fund. The Province of Nova Scotia is developing conservation plans in close collaboration with Nova Scotia Mi’kmaq and other organizations.
- MCG Environmental Concerns Research Advisor October 18, 2019
- Hospital Liaison October 15, 2019
- River Monitoring Project Coordinator September 30, 2019
- MDCC Fund Development Coordinator September 24, 2019
- Canada makes investment in protecting nature across Nova Scotia September 6, 2019