The Government of Canada is providing direct funding of $14.3 million to the Province of Nova Scotia, under the Canada Nature Fund. The Province of Nova Scotia is developing conservation plans in close collaboration with Nova Scotia Mi’kmaq and other organizations.
- Specific Claims Researcher February 14, 2020
- Energy Project Coordinator Position February 11, 2020
- Health Policy Analyst February 3, 2020
- Deputy Electoral Officer February 3, 2020
- Canada makes investment in protecting nature across Nova Scotia September 6, 2019